Chamber members are able to register at the member rate of $2,499 (expires May 29). The trip is all-inclusive which includes all flights, hotels, meals, tour fees, and more! Seem too good to be true? It isn’t! An unforgettable trip to Vietnam doesn't have to be stressful. With this all-inclusive package, your travel and destinations are planned for you, so all you have to do is enjoy the amazing experience!
From November 7-18, you will explore the best Vietnam has to offer, seeing both ancient sites and modern attractions. Some trip highlights include:
- Full city tour of Hanoi (including the Tran Qoac Pagoda & the Temple of Literature)
- Overnight cruise of the Halong Bay (including Tai Chi sessions & swimming)
- Full city tour of Hoi An
- Boat trip on the Thu Bon River
- Full city tour of HCM City (Saigon)
- Explore mythical islets of the Dragon, Unicorn, and Paradise located in the Mekong Delta
- Tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Much more!
Anyone interested in the trip can reach out to me directly at (703) 525-2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find the registration form on the Chamber’s website. We will also have a free informational session on March 30 from
5:30 – 7:00 p.m. at the Chamber. I encourage anyone interested in the trip to attend!
Be sure to sign up soon and secure your spot!