During this challenging time, be assured that the Arlington Chamber of Commerce is here to support you however we can. We care deeply about the Arlington community, and understand that the coronavirus pandemic has already impacted you and your business. We will be updating this page regularly to provide our local business community with resources in response to this evolving situation.
Last Updated April 1, 2020
Last Updated April 1, 2020
- The CARES Act: What Businesses Need to Know - Sent March 27, 2020
- Register for a Call with Senator Mark Warner - Sent March 27, 2020
- TOMORROW: Call with Congressman Don Beyer - Sent March 26, 2020
- TOMORROW: Call with Governor Ralph Northam - Sent March 25, 2020
- Layoff Aversion Grant & other Coronavirus Business Resources - Sent March 24, 2020
- Treasurer Will Not Impose Penalty & Interest for Those Affected by COVID-19 - March 20, 2020
- Option to Request Extension of Today's Sales Tax Deadline - Sent March 20, 2020
- A Message From Chamber President & CEO Kate Bates - Sent March 19, 2020
- Free Small Business Webinars & Survey on COVID-19 - Sent March 18, 2020
- SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus - Sent March 17, 2020
Support Chamber member restaurants during this time by viewing our list of restaurant members in the Chamber's business directory page.
- Restaurant Status (Arlington County)
- VA Restaurant Campaign March 30-April 5 (Virginia Travel Blog)
- Restaurant List (StayArlington)
- Restaurants and Shops Offering Takeout and Delivery (Arlington Magazine)
- Arlington Restaurants That Are Offering Delivery or Takeout (ARLnow)
- Rosslyn BID Restaurant List (Rosslyn BID)
- Ballston BID Restaurant List (Ballston BID)
- Crystal City BID Restaurant List (Crystal City BID)
- Lee Highway Alliance Restaurant List (Lee Highway Alliance)
- CPRO Restaurant List (Columbia Pike Revitalization Organization)
- Clarendon Restaurant List (Arlington Economic Development)
Support Chamber member nonprofits during this time by viewing our list of nonprofit members in the Chamber's business directory page.
If you are a Chamber member and have any stories to share of your business supporting the local community during this difficult time, please contact Morgan Mentzer, Communications Coordinator, at email@example.com for consideration to be included in the Good News Spotlight.
- Alphagraphics Franchises Work Together to Support Local Restaurants (Alphagraphics, April 1, 2020)
- More than $300,000 Distributed to Support Urgent Needs of Arlington Residents from Arlington Community Foundation’s COVID-19 Prompt Response Fund (Arlington Community Foundation, March 31, 2020)
- Marymount Nursing School Donates Masks, Gowns to Virginia Hospital Center (Marymount University & VHC, March 30, 2020)
- Bonefish Grill Donated Lunch to the Arlington Fire Department (Bonefish Grill & Arlington Fire Department, March 28, 2020)
- Nestlé partners with Freshly top donate $500,000 to Meals on Wheels America (Nestlé, March 26, 2020)
- TNR Café donates lunch to Virginia Hospital Center for keeping the community safe (TNR Café & VHC, March 24, 2020)
- Electric Shuttle to Pick Up Food Donations in Crystal City Area (FLARE & Arlington Food Assistance Center, March 20, 2020)
- Amazon Donates $1 Million to Arlington, D.C. Area Foundations (Amazon, March 18, 2020)
- Virginia chef serves up meals to families in need in his community (Bayou Bakery & Real Food for Kids, March 18, 2020)
The Chamber staff will continue to support you throughout the COVID-19 crisis, through our programs and resources. Please connect with Chamber staff if we can be of any further assistance to you during this time. We are here to support our member businesses and organizations in any way we can.