During this challenging time, be assured that the Arlington Chamber of Commerce is here to support you however we can. We care deeply about the Arlington community, and understand that the coronavirus pandemic has already impacted you and your business. We will be updating this page regularly to provide our local business community with resources in response to this evolving situation.
Last Updated July 2, 2020
Last Updated July 2, 2020
- Virginia to Enter Phase Three Next Wednesday, July 1 - June 23, 2020
- Loan Advance Program Reopened & Free Signage Offers - June 16, 2020
- Virtual Webinars to Safely Reopen Your Business - June 12, 2020
- Arlington Enters Phase Two on Friday - June 9, 2020
- Arlington Enters Phase One on Friday; Temporary Outdoor Seating - May 28, 2020
- Resources to Prepare for Recovery - May 21, 2020
- Last Chance to Apply for Arlington GRANT Program - May 15, 2020
- Governor Northam Delays Phase One Reopening for Arlington - May 13, 2020
- Arlington GRANT Program Open & Virtual Job Fair - May 11, 2020
- Arlington County GRANT Program Now Open - May 7, 2020
Support Chamber member restaurants during this time by viewing our list of restaurant members in the Chamber's business directory page.
Support Chamber member nonprofits during this time by viewing our list of nonprofit members in the Chamber's business directory page.
If you are a Chamber member and have any stories to share of your business supporting the local community during this difficult time, please contact the Communications Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration to be included in the Good News Spotlight.
- Freddie's Beach Bar and Restaurant partners with Amazon to provide meals to frontline workers (Freddie's Beach Bar & Amazon, May 12, 2020)
- Rosslyn BID Contributes $100k to Support Small Businesses During COVID-19 (Rosslyn BID, April 27, 2020)
- Claritas Creative: Support Healthcare Providers with Coffee for Caregivers - (Claritas Creative, April 24, 2020)
- Crystal City BID Contributes $100K to Arlington Small Business Emergency GRANT Program (Crystal City BID, April 23, 2020)
- Arlington Community Federal Credit Union Announces COVID-19 Community Support Plan (ACFCU, April 23, 2020)
The Chamber staff will continue to support you throughout the COVID-19 crisis, through our programs and resources. Please connect with Chamber staff if we can be of any further assistance to you during this time. We are here to support our member businesses and organizations in any way we can.