The 94th Annual Arlington Business Gala is just around the corner, and the Chamber will be raffling off a tropical getaway to St. Lucia! Upon landing at the airport in Castries, St. Lucia you will be greeted by the friendliest islanders sampling delicious local rum flavors from St. Lucia Distillers (the distillery tour is not to be missed!). You can’t help but relax as you smell the salt in the air and see the swaying palm trees in the island breeze. You’re in and out of the airport in minutes, enjoying your taxi ride and taking in the sights and sounds of island life, before arriving at the beautiful St. James’s Morgan Bay Club resort.
The food is plentiful and delicious, with six food venues that cover every dining preference, from The Palms, which offers a buffet of delectable items throughout the day, to the romantic, upscale Le Jardin. .The imaginative drinks are fun to try, the freshest seafood melts in your mouth, the Caribbean flavors tantalize your taste buds, and the poolside and beachside service is always ready to fulfill your food and drink orders.
Lounge chairs are plentiful by the pool - along with a swim-up bar - and on the crescent beach, where you can enjoy hobie cat sailing, banana boat rides, paddleboards and more activities. A day spent relaxing and napping under the shade of a palm tree is a day well spent too.
We're serious when we say this trip is all-inclusive. You can take advantage of all six restaurants, the events, live music, and variety of watersports all included in your stay. The amazing staff caters to your every need and they always greet you with a warm smile. The kindness of the islanders here makes this experience one-of-a-kind. You’ll be ready to book your next trip before you even leave!
Here are some additional island activities that you won't want to miss:
- Wednesday night barbeque and resort party with live music and dancing.
- Rum Factory and Tour: They produce over 25 unique flavors of rum from spiced to peanut butter and coconut to fruit flavors. At the large rustic tasting table, you pour your own samples.
- Pitons: hike up or just enjoy stunning view of these twin volcanic peaks; a World Heritage site
- Gros Islet Street Party: enjoy mouthwatering local food, spiced rums and pulsating music all night long.
- Island Tour: St. Lucia is one of the most beautiful islands with lush green vegetation, rain forest like atmosphere, waterfalls, sulfur springs, volcanic peaks and unique flora. Zip-lining through the treetops, bathe in mineral rich volcanic mud, snorkel in emerald waters, take in the view from a Catamaran, and explore the island on ATVs. There is SO much to do and see!
- Get to know the locals: The island life is unique and the people are fascinating and friendly.
So, what do you have to lose? Take your chance and start the year off right and enter the raffle! You can get your raffle tickets here.
The drawing will be held at the Gala on January 27, but you are not required to be present to win. The Chamber is selling a maximum of 250 tickets at the price of $30 each or four for $100. Winner is required to cover the all-inclusive nightly per person (double occupancy) supplement of $115 + tax that provides all dining, beverages, resort facilities, activities, service charges, and gratuities. Airfare not included. Expires December 20, 2019.