Albo & Oblon, LLP is an aggressive and experienced law firm serving the entire Commonwealth of Virginia, Washington, D.C. and the State of Maryland. We practice civil and criminal litigation and focus upon Employment Law, Business Law, Government Contracts Law, Alcohol and Beverage Control Law, Criminal/Traffic Law, and Family Law.
–We are one of the area's few regional law firms. We cover the Commonwealth of Virginia, the State of Maryland, and the District of Columbia, with three offices in Virginia. We have been recognized as:
• “Best Lawyers” by Washingtonian magazine,
• “Legal Elite” by Virginia Business magazine,
• "Power Player of the Year for Litigation," by Smart CEO Magazine (2013)
• “Leaders in the Law” by Virginia Lawyers Weekly,
• “Top Lawyers” by Northern Virginia magazine,
• "Super Lawyers” by Thomson Reuters.
• "Preeminent Lawyers - AV Rated" by Martindale-Hubbell.
• "Best Lawyer -- Runner Up" by City Paper.
–We teach law to other lawyers (and to judges). We regularly teach our practice areas to other lawyers and to judges at popular continuing legal education seminars. Such seminars have included topics such as Employment Law, Civil Procedure, Evidence, Ethics, Legislative Updates, and Criminal Defense.
–We write the practice guides used by other lawyers to practice law. Other lawyers use our practice guides and published articles in their own practices.
–We have hundreds upon hundreds of trials under our belt. Too many lawyers these days appear in court for a bona fide trial so infrequently that they are truly uncomfortable. We aren’t.
Member Since: 2012