Looking for a partnership in your community with no strings attached? Consider partnering with your local university.
Partnering with a local university provides businesses with the opportunity to interact with students and faculty who are often participating in cutting-edge research and exploring innovative technologies. Businesses can tap in to those rich sources of expertise and innovation without any financial investment.
- The ability to post job openings to the university’s website where students and alumni can access the openings at any time. Unlimited job posting slots available.
- Access to a large diverse database of students at the undergraduate and graduate level.
- Career advisors willing to assist in identifying viable candidates for open positions.
- The potential to build a pool of future employees.
- At no cost, classroom space available for training and/or meetings.
- Branding and exposure opportunities through special events, workshops, and guest speaker engagements.
- On-campus and virtual career fairs
- Community partnership initiatives
- Advisory committee involvement
Do not overlook the potential benefits available in the community at your local university. Do not hesitate! Your competitor may already be utilizing this valuable win – win partnership.
There are many community options available to businesses when it comes to forming a partnership with a local university. In selecting a local university for partnership, some factors for businesses to consider are:
- The accessibility to the campus location.
- The diversity of the student body and faculty.
- The range of degree programs and resources available.
- Community involvement
It is important that the partnership is in the best interest for everyone. A good local partnership adds to the community well-being.
So take a moment and look at your local university. You may find a partner with no strings attached.
PARTNER BUILD CONNECT ENRICH